How to Stick God Idol in Car DashboardLakshman Maurya
In this article, we will tell you How to Stick God Idol in Car Dashboard in an Easy way
God idols are popular car dashboard decorations. You can stick one in your car’s dashboard with just a few simple steps.
1) Remove the existing center console cover. Ganesh idols typically come in a variety of sizes, so you may need to remove more than one cover to get one that will fit.
2) Pry off the old adhesive backing with a screwdriver or knife. Do not damage the idol.
3) Apply new adhesive backing to the back of the idol and press it firmly into place. Make sure the idol is completely covered in adhesive, and press down evenly. Allow the adhesive to dry for at least 24 hours.
4) Replace your center console cover and you’re ready to go! you can buy God Idols from Here
You Can Watch Video see How to Stick Dashboard Idol of God
My Top 5 Best Adhesives for Car Dashboard
1. 3M Double Sided Tape – Best Overall
2. Scotch Super Strength Molding Tape – Best Value
3. VHB 5962 Tape – Best For Heavy Duty
4. WeatherTech TechCare Interior Protectant – Best For Plastic Dashboards
5. Permatex Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive – Best For Rubber
Can We Use Feviquick on Car Dashboard?
Yes, you can use Feviquick on your car’s dashboard. This versatile adhesive can be used to stick just about anything to your dash, including GPS units, cell phones, and even small decorations. Just be sure to clean the area first and allow the adhesive to set for a few minutes before attaching your desired object.
Why choose the best adhesive for a car dashboard?
The dashboard is one of the most important parts of a car. It houses the instrument cluster, controls for the audio system and climate control, and other important components.
The adhesive that is used to attach the dashboard Statue to the car body plays a critical role in ensuring the safety and durability of the dashboard.
There are a few things to consider when choosing an adhesive for a car dashboard. First, it is important to choose an adhesive that can withstand high temperatures. The dashboard can get very hot, especially in direct sunlight, so it is important to choose an adhesive that will not melt or lose its hold in high temperatures.
Second, it is important to choose an adhesive that can withstand vibration and shock. The dashboard is subject to a lot of vibration and shock when driving, so it is important to choose an adhesive that will not come loose over time.
Third, it is important to choose an adhesive that will not damage the dashboard’s finish. Many adhesives can cause discoloration or other damage to the dashboard finish, so it is important to choose one that will not damage the dashboard.
How to Stick Something on Car Dashboard?
If you’re looking for a way to add a little bit of personalization to your car’s dashboard, or just want to know how to stick something on there without it falling off, then this is the blog post for you! We’ll go over a few different methods that you can use to get whatever it is you’re wanting to stick on your dashboard to stay put.
One method is to use double-sided tape. This will work best if the item you’re wanting to stick on your dashboard is relatively light. Just put a strip of double-sided tape on the back of the item and then press it firmly onto the desired spot on your dashboard. The item should stay in place pretty well with this method, but keep in mind that it might not be as secure as some of the other methods we’ll mention.
Another option is to use velcro strips. These are also relatively easy to use and can be found at most stores that sell craft supplies. Just attach the velcro strips to both the item you’re wanting to stick on your dashboard and the dashboard itself, and then press them together. The item should stay put pretty well with this method, but again, it might not be as secure as some